More Dress Pictures...

More Dress Pictures...
Click here to see more images

Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Garage


I took this design for Cross Timbers Community Church kids team and replicated it onto a car hood for the room for 1st-3rd graders themed "The Garage"

I used Rustoleum™ high gloss paint for the gray background and acrylic paints for the lettering and shading.

I made a template using a roll of parchment paper which I had to do in three stages for the dimension and shadowing.

This was the logo I used for the other hood.  

I had to modify the colors a bit but stayed within the same scheme as the prints that were used for the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think or if one of these ideas has inspired
you to try something out for your space or someone else's.