More Dress Pictures...

More Dress Pictures...
Click here to see more images

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Whittaker's Room

This is the Dwell crib bedding we ordered for our first born in 2005, most of their designs are inspired from vintage wallpaper designs.

I used a swatch from the website to to print a photograph and then enlarged it to the size
that I wanted for the wall stencil that I made by tracing the pattern, one for the leaves and one of the stem.

The circles I painted by using a plastic potting tray from the Home Depot, held it against the wall and traced the circle and then painted it using acrylic paint for the mushroom and blue and leftover interior paint from our living room for the dark brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think or if one of these ideas has inspired
you to try something out for your space or someone else's.