More Dress Pictures...

More Dress Pictures...
Click here to see more images

Monday, September 27, 2010

Pillowcase Dresses...

The mom of a friend of mine bought a super cute dress for her 5 year old granddaughter at a hair salon for little girls as a reward for great behavior at school.  The dress is very cute, but very expensive for a 5 year old.  So, my friend brings me the dress to see if I can replicate the dress for less.  I track down my measuring tape and jot down what I'll need to take some coordinating fabric and turn it into a detailed pillowcase dress.  I didn't even take a picture of the original because the ones I made turned out just like it.  And now, the requests are rolling in, so now I am contemplating selling these gorgeous dresses... I'll keep you posted!  Here are the pics!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think or if one of these ideas has inspired
you to try something out for your space or someone else's.